Hi teacher and classmates, today i´m going to talk about my favorite thing!
My favorite thing is my mini binder for k-pop idols photocards, but especially what is inside.
I got it two years ago, when i start collecting Han Seungwoo photocards and other memebers of Victon <3
When I buy these photocards I simply put them in a transparent sleeve and then inside this album so they don't get damaged.
It's not really something I can use as such, but every once in a while I like to look at it, I only use it when I have something new to store in it.
I like this object because there are photos of a singer that I have liked for a long time and I lovehim very much, I like to collect things from him and also his design is very nice!
Its size is very comfortable and inside I also carry a very important gift that a friend made for me <3
It is not something very essential in my life, so I could live perfectly without it, however, I think that when I look at it, it is something that makes me very happy because is something that i spend time decorating and distracting myself from other things, it´s more like a hobby.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario